On Wednesday, 6 October, at 18.00, EU Info Point Novi Sad will be holding info session “IPARD – opportunities for farmers”.
Participation in the workshop is free, however, all interested parties need to register to attend.
The main goal of the session is the inform farmers (holdings, entrepreneurs, limited liability companies…) about the opportunities offered by IPARD.
The workshop will cover the following topics:
- IPARD – EU Instrument for pre-accession assistance in rural development
- MEASURE 1: Investments in physical assets concerning agricultural holdings
- MEASURE 3: Investments in physical assets concerning processing and marketing of agricultural and fisheries products
- MEASURE 7: Diversification of agricultural holdings and business development
- The importance of planning – requirements and paperwork
- Concrete examples
The info session will be hosted by MSc Slađana Gluščević
Gluščević has complemented her professional journalistic career in print and digital media, dedicated to reporting on developments in agriculture through analysis of issues and various development models in this sector, by setting up an organisation whose members include media, agriculture, and EU funds experts – Info centre for rural development Agrosmart www.agrosmart.net.
During her masters’ studies at the UNESCO department for entrepreneurship of the University of Novi Sad, Gluščević has conducted research into opportunities for the development of rural sector through IPARD funds, while also acquiring knowledge about EU agricultural policy and European funds during her studies within specialised programme of the European Affairs Fund-Autonomous Province of Vojvodina and the University of Novi Sad Management of regional development through EU funds.
The event will be livestreamed via EU Info Point Novi Sad’s Facebook page.